PHOTO OF THE WEEK
The Jack Cannon Gym floor gets
repaired, refinished, and repainted for our indoor sports and classes
April 9, 2021
Monday, April 12
Tuesday, April 13
Wednesday, April 14
Whitt’s bbq sandwich
Thursday, April 15
Jiffy corn dog or crispito
Friday, April 16
Zaxby’s Nibblerz 2 pack
Lunch ordering is open each week, Sunday-Thursday, for the following week.
View the menu and place orders:
View balances, account history &payments:
Please keep all accounts current.
Walk for ABS
ABS Students were sent home with information packets about this years walkathon
ABS Athletics for 21-22 School Year
All 6th through 11th graders that will play a sport next year, NEED to get their sports physical on April 30, at the TOC. PLEASE do this as you will not be allowed to workout this summer without a physical.
Re-enrollment at ABS
- Click the button and complete this online form. As you fill out this form, you will be asked to log into RenWeb and verify that your information is still correct.
- This form should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- As you fill out this form, you will be asked to log into RenWeb and verify that your information is still correct.
- Stop by our front office and pay the $250 Registration Fee. (Please do this by April 1 as the Registration Fee will increase after that date!)
Thursday, April 15
5:00 P.M. TO 8:00 P.M.
ATHLETIC EVENTS IN THE COMING WEEK
All athletic schedules are subject to change
- SATURDAY, April 3
- MONDAY, April 5
- TUESDAY, April 6
- WEDNESDAY, April 7
- THURSDAY, April 8
- FRIDAY, April 9
- SATURDAY, April 10
- 8:30AM Men’s Track, Outdoor – Varsity – @Bob Jones High School
- 8:30 AM – Women’s Track, Outdoor – Varsity – @Bob Jones High School
- 12:00 PM – Baseball Varsity – Woodville High School
4:00 PM – Baseball Varsity – Tanner High School
- 4:00 PM – Baseball Varsity – Lindsay Lane Christian Academy
- 4:00 PM – Women’s Tennis JV – @Whitesburg Christian Academy
- 5:00 PM – Softball Varsity – Tanner High School
- 2:00 PM – Baseball Varsity – @Lindsay Lane Christian Academy
- 3:30 PM – Women’s Tennis – Varsity – Lexington High School
- 5:00 PM – Men’s Soccer – Varsity – Whitesburg Christian Academy
- 5:00 PM – Softball Varsity – Woodville High School
9:00AM – Men’s Golf – Varsity – @ Gunters Landing Golf Course
- 5:00 PM – Soccer – Varsity – Elkmont High School
- 12:00 AM Softball – Varsity – @Athens Bible School
- 5:30 PM – Soccer – Varsity – @Ardmore High School
- 9:00 AM – Men’s Track, Outdoor – Varsity – @Falkville High School
- 9:00 AM – Women’s Track, Outdoor – Varsity – @Falkville High School
- 11:00 AM – Baseball – Varsity – @Mars Hill Bible School
- 1:00 PM – Baseball Varsity – @Lauderdale County High School
ABS Book Fair!
The ABS Library will have a Buy One Get One Free Scholastic Book Fair from April 30 to May 7.
Get some great buys for some FUN Summer Reading!
ABS Lost and Found
There are lots of items in the lost and found in the ABS gym. Elementary and high school clothes, jackets, masks, and misc.
Please take note of anything you may be missing and have your child check the lost and found.
Yearbooks are on sale!
Get your order in early! Bring your check for $65 to the front office and we will place you on the list!
ABS and COVID Protocol
Please continue to keep the ones of our number that are struggling with COVID-19 and the ones in isolation due to exposure in your prayers.
Thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding while we all continue to adapt and navigate through these difficult and uncertain days.
ABS Athletics and COVID
Due to current AHSAA guidelines, please remember that all practices are closed…Teams are allowed to practice; however, no outside persons should attend. Only school personnel, certified coaches, athletic trainers and student athletes should be present during practice. Attendance of non-essential personnel is not recommended until further notice. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.